Monday, August 27

Welcome

Welcome to my new blog. I'm going to be posting here with updates on my travels around the UK and Australia over the next year. Hopefully it's an opportunity to keep in touch with everyone who knows me and share some of the experiences and great things I'll be seeing and doing.

Highlights for the coming week will be:
  • digging up the place to make room for my new method of transport, which unfortunately doesn't fit into the driveway due to ground clearance issues, and
  • my leaving drinks in London on Friday, which will be an opportunity to say goodbye and thanks to all the people I've been working with over the last few years at DB and CSC.
Thanks to Pete who suggested the idea of a blog; for an IT person, I'm surprisingly behind the times when it comes to thinking of these things ;)

No comments: