Tuesday, August 12

Timesheets suck

Actually, I'm not sure if it's timesheets that suck, or my old umbrella company that I was using whilst at Deutsche Bank, but it turns out that I have unclaimed time from that contract. I like the way this comes to light nearly a year after the contract has ended. It's not a huge amount, but still it's better for the money to be in my account if you ask me.

The thing that gets me, though, is that the people who told me about it are the outsourced HR department, who run the timesheeting system. Now, I admit that I always used to suck at entering my timesheets on time (Hi Toby!), in fact I used to suck at getting pretty much anything administrative done on time (Hi Carl!). One thing I do know for a fact though is this: once I did get round to entering these timesheets, I always, without fail, sent it off to the umbrella company.

Now I'm here in Australia and my PC is at home with all my timesheet records on it, so we'll see how this saga goes.

1 comment:

Martin said...

[22:17:06] Edward Newton says:

You can correct that to "in fact I used to suck at getting pretty much anything ... done on time"