Friday, September 28

I'm still alive :)

Just a quick update to apologise for not uploading the last couple of day's pictures, it will get done either over the weekend or on Monday. I have had a few things on my plate recently, not least a very annoying PC rebuild, necessitated by a 2p piece of plastic breaking (there's a blog post in itself there) and an "Italian electrics" episode about the Maserati which involves cooling fans refusing to switch off, a flat battery, a jump start at 11pm in Swindon last Sunday night (cheers to the Taylor brothers for assisting me there!) and a visit to Wembley tomorrow to hopefully get it fixed.

2 comments:

Dan said...

So, did you make it to Australia? I'm in Melbourne!

Dan

Martin said...

Cool! I'm not there yet, but the visa is approved so I'm going to be heading out before Christmas!